tisdag, april 28, 2009

Hejsan,

I can´t believe it - time runs so fast. it´s already a few months since my last visit here.
I´ve done a new card today and thought now it´s time to write some lines again.

Let´s see...
in january I´ve been in Füssen together with Jessica for sightseeing, XC-skiing and
just doing nothing :-) it was a great long weekend and we´ve had a lot of fun.

in february I´ve been at a ABBA-Mania concert - it´s a coverband and they are
really, really close to the original - if you are interested have a look
http://www.abbamania-europe.com/eng_news.htm

I tried snowboarding for the fist time end of february in Austria (Maria Alm) and it
was almost as expected - It was just great!! I will do it again - that´s damn sure :-)

in between we had a few basketball games from Brose Baskets - now they´ll be in the
playoffs but you never now....
more interested I´m still in ishockey - I´m afraid but it sucks this year. They´ve been
without a sponsor for a time and it was so close that they´ve lost the license for next
year. in the last second it turned around and I hope they will play again and better
in autum. to be eliminated already in the quarter final of the play offs is painful.

in mars my nephew had his baptism. he is so cute!! I´ll put in a picture of him next time.

in total I´ve done a lot of training - ca. three times/week. I really needed to do more
and I´m feeling quite good in the moment. next sunday I´ll run (or more GO) the
Weltkulturerbelauf in Bamberg. it´s 4,4 km and I´m sure it will be fun.

and last but not least the best :-)
the motorbike-season started and we´ve been on tour the days around easter.
It´s great to drive around and just enjoy the feeling and the freedom.
in two weeks I´ll be on vacation with my TigerWolverine. This time we´ll want to
explore switzerland. I´m looking forward to the mountains - I already missed them
for a long time.

okay, this was again a looooong report. I hope I´ll find the time more often to write some
short messages :-)

good night

Inga kommentarer: